Regardless, my heart tells me otherwise, and it will forever burn with tender love for Our Lady, one, who is Full of Grace.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cure of Sister Melania Sunga,R.A . Assumption Convent, Pampanga

Compiled by Mr. Francisco Dychangco of Batangas
Cure of Sister Melania Sunga,R.A . Assumption Convent, Pampanga

November 10, 1983

To whom it may concern:

This is to certify that I, sister Melania Maria Sunga, born in Candon, Ilocos Sur of Mr. & Mrs. Graciano R. Sunga now belonging to the Religious of the Assumption was born with defective right foot which was diagnosed by several physicians to be incurable. From birth, December 31, 1949, I did not use any footwear until Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace cured me with the application of water brought from the Carmelite Sisters of Lipa by an uncle, Edmundo M. Abaya who was then a seminarian at the Central seminary of Sto. Tomas University , now an incumbent Bishop of the Diocese of Laoag City. The water that was placed overnight near the statue of our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace was rubbed by my mother without applying pressure or massage over my foot. It took her a month and a half to do this before my foot straightened. Right now I can use any type of footwear and I can already walk like any normal person without limping or jumping as I used to do.

Report of Fr. Casey, S.J. ,Chief, Chemistry Dept., Ateneo

I didn't actually witness the shower of petals in Lipa, but I was lucky enough to own a petal given to me by a sister from the Carmelite Convent... I, for one, although a priest, am more inclined to believe in the supernatural explanation of things, yet as a man who has had a fair training in the scientific field, I had my doubts as to the divine cause of those petal shower....

.... One afternoon, at about 5:30, I was in my chapel, when I was approached by one of the janitors to announce that there was a man who wanted to see me... "Father I have heard that you own a petal that can cure the sick. My daughter is very ill right now. The doctors told us she is sure to die"......I learned that the girl was suffering from cerebral hemorrhage, and have been in some sort of stupor for quite a time.... The attending physician had given up all hope to save her... I knelt at her bedside and placed the petal on her cold forehead. She didn't stir. I administered the last sacrament. All the people in that room fell on their knees and prayed with me, a hush fell among the crowd as if in reverence to an Unknown Presence. Just as the Angelus was ringing at exactly six 0' clock, the girl opened her eyes and stood up as if nothing had happened and told me, "Father I am now alright."

Cure and Conversion of Karatul A. Silbin

Ako ay si Karatul A. Silbin, 55 taong gulang, may asawa at limang anak. Ako ay isang Muslim at tubong Jolo, Sulu. Taong 1990 nang ako ay mag simulang mag-ubo...Nagpunta ako sa Zamboanga at ang sabi ng doctor ako daw ay may cancer sa baga.... Sa tulong ng aking mga kamag-anak, ako ay pumunta sa Maynila...Limang beses sa loob ng limang buwan ako nagpagamot. Lumiit ng kaunti ang bukol kaya't sabi ng duktor ay ipagpatuloy ko daw ang chemotherapy ngunit dahil naubos na rin ang dala naming pera sa pangaraw-araw naming gastusin, hindi ko natuloy ang pagpapagamot.......Taong 1996, may isinuka na naman akong dugo...sabi ng doktor na ang bukol ay lumaki ng isang sentimetro. Ako ay nawalan ng pag-asa...

Bumalik ako ng Maynila.. Ngunit bago pa man ako pumunta sa duktor ay hinanap muna namin si Fr. Corsie... May nagsabi na nasa Lipa daw siya kaya't kami ay pumunta doon. Nang nasa malaking simbahan na kami, sabi ng isang tao doon, matagal na daw na hindi pumupunta doon si Fr. Corsie pero baka alam daw ng nasa Carmel . Pumunta kami sa Carmel pero hindi din nila alam kung saan tumitigil si Fr. Corsie. Pero sabi ng isang out sister, bakit daw namin hahanapin pa si Fr. Corsie, gayong nandoon naman ang Our Lady Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace, bakit hindi pa kami tumuloy. Nang makapasok kami, nakaramdam kaagad ako ng ginhawa. Ako ay nanalangin at humingi ng lakas ng loob. Humingi ako ng kapatawaran at ipinagpaubaya ang aking buhay sa kanya...Lumipas ang maraming araw ngunit hindi ko nakakaligtaang tumawag sa kanya, at unti-unti kong naramdaman ang kaginhawaan na hindi ko naramdaman sa mahabang panahon... Noong Setyembre, ako ay nagpa-x-ray at ipinakita ko ito sa duktor sa St. Luke's Medical center. Laking tuwa ko ng sabihin sa akin ni Dr. Ang na wala na raw ang bukol...Akala nga ng duktor ako ay pinagaling ng chemotherapy ngunit ang hindi niya alam ay hindi na naulit ang pagpapa-chemotherapy ko mula noong 1994... Ako ay taos pusong nagpapasalamat sa kanya, sa Our Lady Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace... dahil sa kanya ako ay natutong magdasal sa harap ng Banal na Sacramento at paniwalaan ang milagro ng Our Lady Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace.

No comments: